28 June 2011

My LITTLE Supplies

So I've had people ask me what I have and how much I have, So I thought I would let you into my TEENY TINY LITTLE supply of makeup and nail polish...

I don't have a favorite brand or anything like that, although at the moment i'm loving 'Essence Cosmetics' exclusive to Clicks stores - the prices are SOOOO affordable and you can buy a whole range of things at a good price, this allows you to play around with different mediums and colours and textures etc.
I'm having TONS of fun with it.  My Tweezerman tweezers - you can't be without them, they are expensive, but so totally work it!!! Makeup brushes - you just can't have enough, I have to stop myself from buying more every time I go shopping.  Good foundation, concealer, false eyelashes, eyeliners (pencil, liquid, gel - try them all - they're fun, and in lots of colours too), lip liners and you can never have enough eye shadow (shimmer, matt, glitter, bright, natural).  Never be afraid to try new looks and do different things, you'll be AMAZED at how many compliments you get and how super fabulous you feel ALL day when you turn and look in the mirror and you've put in the extra time to do your makeup.

These are my Essence nail polishes - at between R20-R30 a bottle, it's super easy to buy a million different colours.


The bottom picture, far left hand side is a tip painter, but it's got a THIN brush, so you can paint lines on your nails (candy stripes, zebra stripes etc).  It's a really awesome little thing to have, only cost me R23.99 - go out and get one!!!  The matt look is gorgeous as well, and with that Matt top coat, you can turn any normal nail polish into a matt one - it's fabulous!!

I'm hoping to do a shoe blog, as I always get asked "So how many shoes do you ACTUALLY have"  - LOL - the answer is ALLOT... but i'll be sharing that with you soon.

Have a super berrylishious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment