09 June 2011

Cute Nails for Cheeeeepo

So, I've discovered 'Essence Cosmetics' exclusive to Clicks stores, and let me just say they have some of the coolest stuff.  And my favorite of the right now are their cute little nail polishes, which go for about R25.00, the pigment is great and you probably only would need one coat, but I like to put 2 (it lasts longer) and a top coat!  They are called "Colour & Go" and there are 36 colours to choose from - plus they dry REALLY fast!!

So here are my nails today (wow! I look brown and yes, I do have a little rose ring in a purple wine colour as well - love them).
The colour I have on is "mellow yellow", the little flowers and sparkley gem things you can buy anywhere now, a drug store such as dischem or clicks (even Essence has their own range).

So go out and buy some and have fun with it.

*The green nails in my previous post are these same nail polishes in "lime up"

No comments:

Post a Comment